About Your Trip
Embark on a narrated round-trip cruise along the Potomac River to Mt. Vernon on this DreamTrip to Washington, D.C. There, enjoy a private tour of the most popular historic home in America — George Washington’s former estate. Then, pay your respects to the Father of the United States during a wreath-laying ceremony at Washington’s tomb. After the ceremony, you will have 2 hours to eat lunch, and explore the gardens, grounds or museum and education center at your own pace. Don’t forget your camera — in addition to myriad photo opportunities at Mt. Vernon. The cruise passes many landmarks, including historic Fort Washington and scenic Alexandria. Spend the following day at leisure exploring the capital to your heart’s content.
What we love:
• This DreamTrip includes special discounts for shops at Mt. Vernon.
• The Potomac River is also known as the “Nation’s River” and flows through 4 states and Washington, D.C.
• USA Today named the Embassy Row Hotel — conveniently positioned near top attractions in the capital — one of the Top 10 Best New Hotels in America.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Washington, D.C., United States, as well as:
• Full-day river cruise, private Mt. Vernon tour and wreath-laying ceremony on George Washington’s tomb; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Gratuities for housekeeping.
• Complimentary guest-room Wi-Fi at the hotel.
• Complimentary local and long-distance domestic phone calls in the hotel guest rooms.
• Complimentary PressReader subscription.
• Complimentary access to the hotel’s fitness center
• Complimentary access to the hotel’s business center.
• Complimentary access to the hotel’s rooftop pool bar (closed during the fall and winter).
• Complimentary light refreshments at “Destination Taste,” available daily in the reception area of the hotel (3-5 p.m.)
• Complimentary access to the hotel's community library.
• Complimentary access to the hotel’s Adult Playground, featuring foosball, shuffleboard and table tennis.
• Welcome reception.
The Embassy Row Hotel is an upscale property located less than 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from the White House. Enjoy a variety of amenities and activities at the hotel, including fun games of foosball or table tennis in the Adult Playground, delicious cuisine and a friendly staff ready to help make your stay unforgettable.
• 1 restaurant, 1 coffee shop, 24-hour take-out shop and 1 bar.
• Seasonal rooftop pool.
• Spa and 24-hour fitness center.
• In-room spa services (at an additional fee).
• Pop-up yoga.
• 24-hour business center.
• Adult Playground games room.
• Community library.
• Complimentary access to over 5,000 newspapers and magazines with the PressReader app.
• Pet-friendly rooms.
• Valet parking: US$54 per day.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Extra beds available in Deluxe King Rooms only (at an additional cost).
• Maximum occupancy 3 people (Deluxe King Room) or 4 people (Deluxe Double Room).
• In-room safe.
• Work desk.
• 2-line telephone with voicemail; includes complimentary local and long-distance domestic phone calls.
• Bathroom with hairdryer, complimentary Nest bath products, and a bathrobe to use during your stay.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Coffee-making facilities.
• 47-inch LCD television with on-demand movies.
• Guest-room refrigerator upon request (subject to availability and at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
The Embassy Row Hotel
2015 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.