The Defense Intelligence Agency Chapter of Federally Employed Women is hosting the Annual Chapter Training Program (CTP).
The cost is $25 which includes lunch, bag, and even a mini fashion show. They are offering a Youth Track for ages 13-20 at a cost of $10.
Come out and hear the dynamic, international speaker, Leadership Coach, and Author Ms. Cheryl Wood. She has been seen on Fox, ABC, Radio One, Black Enterprise and
Here are 6 reasons why you should invest your personal time on a Saturday:
1. Eliminate excuses why not and just do the work in support of your career and personal development
2. Proactive Action Planning
3. Networking Opportunities
5. Health Wellness
6. Opportunity to support Youth
- Political Savvy, Ms. Denise Carter
- Generations in the Workforce, Chris Armstrong
- "Do you really hear me", TBD, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Finances, Budget and Identify Protection
- Work/Life / Balance, Defense Intelligence Agency
Youth Topics Include: Goal Setting, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management (STEM), Landing the Perfect Job (Application, Resume, Interviews, and Difference between a job and a career).
For more information, contact: Cynthia D. L. Little at (301) 851-7278 or firstname.lastname@example.org